Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

RECENT FUN STUFF FROM SASHA



Yup, another guitar. I really like doing them. Can't get enough of 'em! I have a lot of fun with all the detailing in them. Thanx for sitting so great & letting me do my thang Adrian!


When I looked at the origional sketch of this on the back of a Binos placemat I thought, "Oh lordy, why do I get myself into these tattoos that other people turn away?" but it turned out to be another rewarding challenge. And after all, isn't that one of the reasons I work at Funhouse? Making the stencil and getting it on the skin took longer than the actual tattoo, which was pretty damned fun but it left me crossed-eyed by the end! Whatever, they're just eyes.


Just a funny painting I did for my crazy Duck-E! Mi pato loco para siempre!

No comments: